February is over and despite being the shortest month of the year I feel like it went pretty slowly and dragged on. In terms of reading, this month went really well for me considering I got out of my reading slump and read 4 books. And so without further ado, let’s start with my haul.
My February book haul as seen on my bookstagram @dreamsleepread
This month I bought 4 physical books,
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
- The Seven Princes in the Thousand Year Labyrinth Vol. 1 by Aikawa Yu & Atori Haruno
I’m really excited to read all four books I’ve bought above and it’s a shame uni classes have started for me. I won’t be reading as much, especially since I got out of my reading slump.
Plus a couple of e-books (a few of them were on impulse but the ones below I’m pretty excited to read)
- Dragon of Ash & Stars by H. Leighton Dickson
- The Last Necromancer by CJ Archer
- The Witch Hunter by Nicole R, Taylor
- Bewitching Winter (Bk3 of The Four Seasons Series) by Serenity Woods
- Contract Snatch by Ty Hutchinson
Books Read This Month:
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- Echoes in Death by JD Robb
- Simon vs the Homo-Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
I’ve reviewed Howl’s Moving Castle which you can read if you click the book title but I have no idea if I will be reviewing any of the three. Uni has just started and I don’t really feel like writing a review for them… I’m not sure if that is against some unspoken book blogger rule but it is what it is. Maybe I’ll write short reviews for them, maybe.
Animal Farm by George Orwell – Finally tackling this modern classic(?). Plenty of people have told me that I would enjoy this and so far I am. A very interesting concept. It’s political without being too complicated and so far a very easy read.